Shipping started in the week of June 14. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee you will receive your package before July 16.
After placing an order, it can take up to 5 working days before you receive your track & trace.
Please be aware all orders placed after July 7, will not arrive before July 16.
- If you are the Main Buyer of a package and live in Belgium, you should receive a Track & Trace link from Bpost once they receive the information of the package.
- If you are the Main Buyer of a package and live outside of Belgium, you should receive a Track & Trace from Tomorrowland (for packages that will be sent by Bpost), DHL Parcel or DHL Express, once the shipping partner receives the information of the package.
- If your package includes a Solo Vida package, the Solo Vida package will be shipped separately from the rest of your package. You will therefore receive separate tracking codes.
- Important: Solo Vida and Absolut packages can only be shipped in a certain list of countries in Europe. Find the full list here.
- Track & Trace emails can end up in your spam box.
Shipping costs depend on your location and will be added to your order in the last step. Local import taxes are not included in the shipping cost. You can find an overview of all shipping costs and countries here.