Please find all the technical specifications on https://www.tomorrowland.com/en/digital/prepare.
If you are facing a black screen or other technical difficulties, please try one of these 3 possible solutions:
1. Timezone settings
- Make sure your time & date are set correctly on your device.
- Your computer clock should be configured automatically and not manually.
- If you want to experience the digital festival in a different time zone, please do so by adapting the timezone in the website, by clicking the edit pencil next t your nickname.
2. Make sure your browser is clear, up to date and ready to use:
- Go directly to https://papilionem.tomorrowland.com/festival instead of entering the festival via social media or another redirected link.
- Make sure the experience is open in only 1 tab.
- Try a different browser, up-to-date
- Refresh, or log out and try to access the event again via the website
- Clear your caching, how to: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- Turn off your ad blocker
3. Close other apps & services on your device.
- Close all other programs on your device apart from your internet browser; especially programs that require a camera (video calls etc) or allow screen sharing (Zoom, Discord, Teams etc).
- Use (or disable) a VPN connection
- If you are using a second screen with HDMI cable: try to disconnect your device, the connection may cause issues.
If you have followed the steps above but still experience problems, you can contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Messages via social media will not be answered.